» Buyers Guide » Vauxhall-Opel Convertibles
Vauxhall-Opel Convertible Cars:
Vauxhall and Opel are General Motor’s twin European brands and their cars rarely differ further than the badges and names. Vauxhall is a long established British brand which dates back to the early days of motoring while Opel shares an equal fame in mainland Europe. Most recently their drop-top cars have been hardtop convertibles branded ‘Twin-top’.
Select a Vauxhall-Opel convertible:
- Vauxhall/Opel Astra Twintop 1.6i 16v (2006-2010)
- Vauxhall/Opel Astra Twintop 1.8i 16v VVT (2006-2010)
- Vauxhall/Opel Astra Twintop 1.9 CDTi 16v (2006-2010)
- Vauxhall/Opel Astra Twintop 2.0i Turbo (2006-2009)
- Vauxhall/Opel Tigra Twintop 1.3 CDTi 16v (2004-2009)
- Vauxhall/Opel Tigra Twintop 1.4 16v (2004-2009)
- Vauxhall/Opel Tigra Twintop Exclusiv 1.8 16v (2004-2009)
- Vauxhall/Opel VX220 2.0 Turbo (2003-2005)
- Vauxhall/Opel VX220 2.0 VXR Turbo (2004)
- Vauxhall/Opel VX220 2.2 16V (2000-2006)
Vauxhall-Opel Convertible Buyer's Guide
The Convertible Car Magazine Buyer's Guide is a reference to the production convertibles currently available. Here we look at the range of Vauxhall-Opel convertibles produced in recent years. Each car has it's own page with a brief review, full specifications and large images. See our News section for information on the latest convertible Vauxhall-Opels before they reach showrooms.